For this project, you’ll need:
- A Big Shot & Pop Up Ball Die
- Soft Summer Stamp Set
- Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Baja Breeze Card Stock
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Chocolate Chip 12×12 Paper
- Baja Breeze 5/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Chocolate Chip 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- 1/2″ Library Clips
- Jumbo Brads, 5/8″ Neutrals Assortment
There is nothing too complicated about this project once you’ve made 1-2 of the pop balls. Those of you who follow this blog on a regular basis will know that I recently made 12 similar cards for Tessa’s preschool graduation. If you’d like to know more about this project or would like to host a workshop in your home to make this project, drop me an email at email@example.com.
God Bless and Happy Stamping!