So far, I’m keeping up with the blog while having fun at vacation bible school. Now to also find the time to create some new cards. I owe my sister-in-law a get well card while she recovers from surgery, our neighbor’s little boy turned one over the weekend and Tim and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary this weekend. Busy, busy!
Before I get to work on some new creations, let me finish up the creations from a couple of weeks ago. This card uses lots of new products from the current 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. Here is the recipe:
- Animal Stories (Item #116716)
- The More the Merrier (Level 3 Hostess Set)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes (Item #115370)
- Full of Life (Item #111500)
- Whisper White (Item #100730)
- Melon Mambo (Item #115320)
- Bermuda Bay (Item #115317)
- Melon Mambo (Item #115656)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #115658)
- Watercolor Pencils (Item #101879)
- Stampin‘ Dimensionals (Item #104430)
- Snail Adhesive (Item #104332)
For this card, I decided to color the cupcakes with the Watercolor Pencils and then cut them out and selected three of the cupcakes to be carried by the elephants on their trunks. I used Stampin‘ Dimensionals to lift the cupcakes off the page. On the inside, I used the birthday sentiment from Full of Life along with another elephant stamped in the Rich Razzleberry.
This card is certainly appropriate for a child’s birthday. Next, I need to design a card using the elephant that is appropriate for an adult since my mom likes elephants. I have some time to work on it since her birthday is in October.
I hope you enjoy this card and stamp set. I’ll have more cards featuring this set in the future.
God Bless & Happy Stamping!