It’s time for Tessa’s card. And for those who know her, you will be surprised to find that she did not pick a stamp set with a cat. Instead, she picked Love You Much. I know, sometimes she surprises me as well.
For this card, you will need the following items:
- Stamp Sets: Love You Much
- Card Stock: Kraft, Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper: Welcome Neighbor (Sale-A-Bration Item!)
- Inks: Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tools and Accessories: Brocade 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon
For this card, I began by adhering my ribbon down the center of my card. On either side of the ribbon, I used my sewing machine to pierce the paper about 1/4″ away from the ribbon. I then added the Welcome Neighbor DSP on top of my ribbon. I stamped the heart from Love You Much onto the Very Vanilla card stock and then distressed the edges of the paper before adhering on top of the piece of DSP. I finished with the “friend to friend” stamp in the lower right hand corner.
Tomorrow is our last card of Kid Pick Designs, Liam’s pick.
God Bless and Happy Stampin’