Our recent Stamp-A-Stack was birthday cards. Personally, I always seem to need a birthday card so it seemed a good fit. As with yesterday’s card, I wanted to use some of the Sale-A-Bration items since today is the last day you can place an order eligible for Sale-A-Bration benefits. On this card, I used both the Scallop Trim Border Punch and the Happy Birthday sentiment from Vintage Labels.
For this card, you will need:
- Stamp Sets: Party Hearty, Vintage Labels
- Card Stock: So Saffron, Whisper White
- Designer Series Papers: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
- Inks: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad and Versamark
- Tools and Accessories: Corner Rounder, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals and Snail
Again, a simple layout to allow for mass production. I used Versamark to stamp the presents around the front of the card. I punched the bottom edge of the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper with the Scallop Trim Border and adhered that to the card front. I stamped my birthday sentiment onto another piece of So Saffron and punched it with the Designer Label Punch. I layered that with a Whisper White 1 1/4″ circle onto the designer series paper. I stamped my B is for Birthday image onto a piece of Whisper White and used the corner rounder to round the edges and then brushed with the Bermuda Bay. I added this to the card front using Dimensionals.
Today is the last day for those Sale-A-Bration items! Spend $50 to earn your choice of SAB items!
God Bless and Happy Stampin’!