My new issue of Stampin’ Success came with a little surprise today- samples of each of the new colors which will be introduced with the new catalog. I couldn’t resist pulling out the supplies and making a card. In fact, this card is inspired by a sample in Stampin’ Success.
- Stamp Set: A Flower for All Seasons
- Designer Series Paper: Sweet Pea
- Card Stocks: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon
- Water Color Pencils
- Other Items: Snail, Dimensionals
What do you think of the new colors? Tessa and I were very excited to explore them. Later this week, look for some cards featuring our other three new colors: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.
God Bless and Happy Stampin’!