Here is the final Convention Make and Take, a pouch which holds six small mini cards. For this project, you will need:
- Just Believe Stamp Set
- Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stock
- Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, and Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- VersaMark Pad
- Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Markers
- Small cellophane bags
- Chocolate Chip striped 1 1/4 striped grosgrain ribbon
- Linen Thread
- SNAIL adhesive
- Mat Pack
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Jewelry Tag Punch
- Word Window Punch
- 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Stapler with Staples
- The Pear Pizzazz card pouch is made from a 3 1/2″ x 12″ piece of card stock. Score at 5 1/4″ and 10 1/2″. On the flap opposite the short flap, punch a hole using the word window punch. Trim the corners of the short flap such that the flap fits inside the word window hole.
- Repeatedly stamp floral images in VersaMark on the front of the pouch. Stamp the sentiment on the front using the Early Espresso.
- Stamp 2 each of the circle image on Whisper White using Daffodil Delight, each Parfait and Pear Pizzazz inks. Add the Friend sentiment to each one using Early Espresso. Punch out circle images using the 1 1/4″ circle punch.
I hope that you enjoyed all the convention make and takes that I’ve shared. Maybe next year you will be sitting next to me at the make and take tables.
God Bless and Happy Stampin’