The second project from Regionals that I’m going to share is the Flower Medallion Card also using the Day of Gratitude stamp set. Note, this card can easily be adapted to another holiday by changing the colors.
To complete this card you will need the following:
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude
- Card Stock and Paper: Cajun Craze card stock (4″ x 8″; scored at 4″ and 2 1/8″x5 1/2″), Whisper White (2 3/4″x 2 3/4″), Early Espresso Card Stock (3″ x 3″)
- Ink: Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad and Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Accessories and Tools: Pearl Basic Jewels, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Bone Folder, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Fold Cajun Craze card stock to form card.
- Create medallion by stamping flower image four times in Old Olive ink in circular pattern on Whisper White card stock, using Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement.
- Adhere Whisper White card stock to Early Espresso textured card stock. Adhere to Early Espresso card stock to card front.
- Stamp medallion image in Cajun Craze ink on Cajun Craze card stock. Punch out center of image using 3/4″ circle punch.
- Adhere pearl to center of Cajun Craze circle, and ahhere using Mini Glue Dots.
More Regional projects to come as the week continues!
God Bless and Happy Stampin’!