Now for the 3rd project from Regionals and also the only scrapbook page. I haven’t added a photo yet as I need to take the kids somewhere for a nice fall themed photo.
To create this scrapbook page, you will need:
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude
- Card Stock and Paper: Old Olive card stock (8 1/2″ x 11″), Very Vanilla card stock (2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″), Cajun Craze textured card stock (5 1/4″ x 7 1/4″), Early Espresso textured card stock (2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″)
- Inks: Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad, Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker
- Accessories and Tools: Old Olive 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon (26 inches), Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Decorative Label punch, Paper Snips
- Stamp images repeatedly in Old Olive ink on right side of Old Olive page using the leaves, flower, and acorn images.
- Adhere Cajun Craze textured card stock to page using Snail. If you already have a photo, you can add it now.
- Tie ribbon around page.
- Stamp leaf in Old Olive and acorn in Cajun Craze inks on the Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out both images and adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze in on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out using Decorative Label Punch and adhere to Early Espresso card stock. Adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Journal using Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker.
That is our third Make and Take project from Regionals. Starting to wish you had been there? As a participant in Regionals, there is a special recruiting promotion just for attendees of regionals. If you sign up now and join my team, you will get the Garden Gala Tote for free along with a free stamp set that will not be available until the Occasions Mini promotion begins. Email me for more details!
God Bless and Happy Stampin’!