Another card from the Portland Regional Convention. As with all the projects, this card uses the Day of Gratitude Stamp set. You will also need:
- Card Stocks: Cajun Craze (9 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″), Whisper White (qty. 4: 2″x2″; 1 1/2″x 2″; 2 1/2″x1″; 1″x1″) and River Rock (textured, 3 3/4″x 3 1/4″)
- Classic Stampin’ Pads: Cajun Craze and Old Olive
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and River Rock
- Accessories and Tools: Medium Whisper White envelope, Mini Library clip, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Mat Pack, and Paper-piercing tool
- Fold Cajun Craze Card stock to form card.
- Stamp medallion image in Cajun Craze ink on front and inside of card.
- Stamp leaf image in Old Olive ink on the 2×2″ Whisper White card stock.
- Use Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and River Rock Stampin’ Write markers to color flower image, acorn images and sentiment, and stamp on coordinating pieces of Whisper White.
- Use paper-piercing tool and Mat Pack to pierce rows of holes in the pices of paper with the flower and sentiment images. There will be two rows of holes on the left side of the card stock with the sentiment and one row of holes on the right side of the flower image.
- Adhere the pieces of Whisper White card stock to River Rock textured card stock as shown in the picture using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the River Rock card stock to the front of the Cajun Craze card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Mini Library clip.
- Stamp leaf image in Old Olive onto the envelope.
- Color acorn image with Cajun Craze and River Rock markers and stamp on envelope.