Here are some mini birthday gift thank yous that I did for my first Stampin’ Up! birthday party. The party was so much fun. 10 wonderful little girls who LOVED the Big Shot. Of course, who doesn’t love the Big Shot? If I have a few more parties like this, I might have an excuse to buy an extra one. But, enough about my desire for another Big Shot, on to the thank you cards. I made these cards and added them to a special goodie bag for the birthday girl.
These cards were made with the following:
- Stamp Sets: Cute by the Inch, C is for Cat
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Rose Red
- Designer Series Paper: Candy Cane Lane
- Classic Stampin’ Pads: Marina Mist and Early Espresso
- Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon
These cards are mini note cards, 3×6″ cardstock folded to 3×3″. I used the paw prints because the party theme was Build a Bear Workshop (I’ll share the craft project on another day). Instructions are just that simple.
Thanks for stopping by! God Bless and Happy Stampin’