The final card made for my recent show was inspired by a card designed by Michelle Sturgeon. This card is my favorite design of the four I did for the recent workshop. I really like the way it came together.
For this card, you will need the following items:
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Pool Party, and Calypso Coral
- Inks: Pool Party and Basic Black
- Accessories: Vintage Trinkets, Paper Piercing Tool, and Ticket Duo Builder
- Stamp Set: You’re Amazing
- Sale-A-Bration Items: Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Set
The ferris wheel image lends itself well to the ticket stamps from You’re Amazing and the Ticket Duo Builder punch. I ultimately used this card as a thank you card for someone at church.
Over the last four days, I’ve shared cards that highlighted several of the Sale-A-Bration items for 2013. If you haven’t yet earned any Sale-A-Bration items yet, you still have time. For every $50 you spend, you earn a Sale-A-Bration item. Ordering is available through my website. The final day to order and receive Sale-A-Bration benefits is March 22, 2013.
God Bless and Happy Stampin!