Here is the final Portland Regional Make and Take Project, again using the Day of Gratitude set. In addition to the Day of Gratitude Stamp Set, you will need:
- Card Stock: River Rock (3″x6″, scored at 3″), Whisper White (2 1/2″x2 1/2″; 2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″), Cajun Craze textured card stock (2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″)
- Inks: Cajun Craze and River Rock Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Accessories and Tools: Mini Square Whisper White envelope, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Fold River Rock card stock in half to form card.
- Stamp acorn image eight times in River Rock ink in a square pattern on Whisper White card stock (2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″), using Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. Stamp acorn image in Cajun Craze in center of square.
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on Whisper White card stock (2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″). Cut into 2 1/2″ x 3/8″ strip. Snip small triangles in ends of strip, and fold into banner shape. Adhere to Whisper White card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Cajun Craze card stock to front of card using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Adhere Whisper White card stock to Cajun Craze textured card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp acorn image in Cajun Craze ink on front of envelope.
That is the final Portland Regional Make and Takes. If you liked the projects, thank Stampin’ Up! as all the designs were generated by the design teams at corporate. Also, if you looked at the projects and found yourself wishing you were there, give me a call about joining my Stampin’ Up! team.
God Bless and Happy Stampin!