When I saw the Sound Cards in the Holiday Mini, I knew instantly that I would be purchasing some just for my mother’s and mother-in-law’s birthdays. We recorded, “Happy Birthday! We love you!” on the cards. They were a huge hit.
First, my mother-in-law’s card-
- Stamp Sets: Because I Care, Occasional Quotes
- Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Garden Green
- Designer Series Paper: Newsprint
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black
- Tools and Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Hemp Twine, Basic Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Small, Paper Piercing Tool
And the inside:
Now for my mom’s card, I used the owl from Aviary, each stamped in a different color to represent each member of our family-
- Stamp Sets: Aviary, Occasional Quotes, Paisley Prints, Pick A Petal, Full of Life
- Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
- Tools and Accessories: Twill Tape, Dimensionals, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Small, Paper Piercing Tool, Modern Label Punch, Crimper
The sound cards are well worth the $5.95. I plan to buy extras to have on hand as we have more birthdays coming- Grandpas, aunts, etc. The card itself is a gift!
God Bless and Happy Stampin’!