I usually only make sympathy cards when I need one and as such, I rarely post them here. However, I recently needed to make for a friend and I liked the way the layout turned out so much that I asked her permission to post it here.
For this card, I used:
- Stamp Sets: Day of Gratitude (Holiday Mini), Very Versatile (Retired, Inside Sentiment)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
- Designer Series Paper: Autumn Spice Specialty
- Classic Stamp Pads: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
- Accessories and Tools: 5/8″ Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls Jewels
Here is the inside of the card which shows the sentiment that I used from Very Versatile.
You can easily change the sentiments and use this design for Thanksgiving or other fall themed cards.
God Bless and Happy Stampin’!